Blackland Road Living Room concept

Monday, March 3, 2014

Blackland Road Living Room concept


Wow!  It's been a long while since I last blogged!

Please pardon me while I dust off my keyboard to start writing again - (and what kills me is that I deliberately accepted Linda's Calling It Home  One Room Challenge last summer to force myself to write more).
But, I have some good news!  Over at The Pink Pagoda it's the March: Blue & White Bash!  So, I thought I'd take a page (again) from Linda at Calling It Home and learn how to do Polyvore this morning.  There are a few quirks that I couldn't iron out - but, overall, it was super-silly easy to learn.  And, I love it!  Look at the concept board I created.  And, it just happens to be blue and white!  So, I may take this baby and link up to the Blue & White Bash!  Come join me - it'll be loads of fun!

Happy Birthday Kendall!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment