Plein Air Summer Luncheon

Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's been a gloomy, rainy week in Atlanta.  So, when I found these gorgeous Garden Party photos on the Torie Jayne blog, I was instantly mesmerized!  Was the table set up for a birthday party? Was it a bridal luncheon or a small dinner party?


 The flowers are really what makes this party spectacular!  I mean, they are BEE-U-TI-FULL!

Happily, Torie Jayne identifed the blog from which the photos originated - Klaystyle blog by Japanese Photo Stylist, Chihiro Kubota.   She mentions that several of the props came from IKEA - the china, the placemats and napkins and the glass bottles.



LOVING the peonies - and the burlap wrapped jars!

If I were hosting this Plein Air Garden Party - I'd have to include some garden-themed cupcakes - like those offered by Icing Bliss - almost too pretty to eat!


Garden Themed Cupcakes by Icing Bliss, London, UK

Shabby Chic cupcakes by Icing Bliss, London, UK

And, I'd have to find a pretty invitation to coordinate with the theme.  Here are a few that I found on Etsy
myPiperPress store, Etsy by Angela Claxton
Alice in Wonderland inivation by InkGlitterandpaper store, Etsy


Be inspired to have your own Garden Party!

Oh - and don't forget to take your gift on the way out!

 Vellum wrapped caramels by The Caramel Jar store, Etsy


0 comments:

Post a Comment